The SuCo2 group is supervising PhD projects working on the interface of sustainable consumption and sustainability communication. The following overview lists ongoing and completed projects. If you are interested in conducting your PhD project with SuCo2, please contact Prof. Daniel Fischer.
- Pascal Frank (Leuphana University): Non-rational components of knowledge formation and information exchange with regards to the consumption of animal-based foods (working title).
- Karoline Poeggel (Leuphana University): From the Niche Cuisine to the Mainstream Kitchen? A Communication Perspective on Drivers and Barriers in Popularizing Local Alternative Food Systems (working title)
- Kristof Dawaele (University of Ghent) (first supervisor: Prof. Dr. Patrich Van Damme): Sustainable behavior and consumption in relation to education for sustainable development (working title)
- Tamina Hipp (TU Berlin) (first supervisor: Prof. Dr. Melanie Jaeger-Erben): Use durations of electronic devices – a systematization of social practices (working title)
- Michelle König (Leuphana University) (first supervisor: Prof. Dr. Maik Adomßent): From Climate Change to Climate Justice: A qualitative analysis of framing activities, actors and networks within the climate justice movement (working title)
- Mohamad Saifudin Bin Mohamad Saleh (Leuphana University) (first supervisor: Prof. Dr. Harald Heinrichs, second supervisor: Dr. Nik Norma Nik Hasan): Environmental communication among the media and environmental non-governmental organizations (ENGO’s) in Malaysia: a roller coaster ride?
- Matthias Fischer (Leuphana University) (first supervisor: Prof. Dr. Harald Heinrichs, second supervisor: Prof. Dr. Pim Martens): From measuring the immeasurable to designing the discourse. Considering sustainability in German health politics dialectically